5' 6" (66 in.)
10' 2" (122 in.)
Antique kilim rug hand-woven in Matya, Turkey in early 20th centuury as two narrow pieces and then joined together. This beautiful vegetable-dyed tribal kilim rug is around 100 years old and in very good condition.
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Only one in stock, handmade, unique
- Free shipping. Easy returns
- Need a rug pad? We recommend RugPadUSA
- We can resize most rugs for a small fee. Request more info if you want this rug shorter or narrower.
Please contact us if you need color descriptions. We can also take detail photos of any item with Sherwin-Williams ColorSnap, Benjamin Moore Classics, Pantone fan decks or Crayola Crayons.
You can also visualize most of our products in your own room with AR (augmented reality) on an iPhone (6s or newer) or iPad.