4' 3" (51 in.)
10' 2" (122 in.)
Antique vegetable-dyed kilim rug hand-woven in early 20th century in Aydin in the Aegean region of Turkey. This tibal kilim was woven as two pieces and then joined together. It is in great condition.
- Ships in 1-4 business days
- Only one in stock, handmade, unique
- Professionally cleaned
- Free shipping. Easy returns
- Need a rug pad? We recommend RugPadUSA
- We can resize most rugs for a small fee. Request more info if you want this rug shorter or narrower.
Please contact us if you need color descriptions. We can also take detail photos of any item with Sherwin-Williams ColorSnap, Benjamin Moore Classics, Pantone fan decks or Crayola Crayons.
You can also visualize most of our products in your own room with AR (augmented reality) on an iPhone or iPad.
Very nice quality rug