4' 1" (49 in.)
5' 3" (63 in.)
Vintage Esme kilim rug hand-woven in the mid 20th century. This finely woven kilim is in very good condition. Esme (pronounced Eshme) is a very famous weaving village in Usak, Turkey.
- Ships in 1-4 business days
- Only one in stock, handmade, unique
- Professionally cleaned
- Free shipping. Easy returns
- Need a rug pad? We recommend RugPadUSA
- We can resize most rugs for a small fee. Request more info if you want this rug shorter or narrower.
Please contact us if you need color descriptions. We can also take detail photos of any item with Sherwin-Williams ColorSnap, Benjamin Moore Classics, Pantone fan decks or Crayola Crayons.
You can also visualize most of our products in your own room with AR (augmented reality) on an iPhone or iPad.