5' 5" (65 in.)
8' 10" (106 in.)
Vintage Turkish jijim rug hand-woven in Denizli in the Aegean region of Turkey in the 60s. This tribal rug is in very good condition. Jijim is a Turkish word for a kilim made using the supplementary weft technique.
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Only one in stock, handmade, unique
- Free shipping. Easy returns
- Need a rug pad? We recommend RugPadUSA
- We can resize most rugs for a small fee. Request more info if you want this rug shorter or narrower.
Please contact us if you need color descriptions. We can also take detail photos of any item with Sherwin-Williams ColorSnap, Benjamin Moore Classics, Pantone fan decks or Crayola Crayons.
You can also visualize most of our products in your own room with AR (augmented reality) on an iPhone (6s or newer) or iPad.