4' 11" (59 in.)
9' 6" (114 in.)
Vintage Turkish tribal kilim rug hand-woven in the 60s in the Mut region of the Taurus Mountains by the Taurus Yoruks who are migratory people of Central Asian origin. This piece is in very good condition.
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Only one in stock, handmade, unique
- Free shipping. Easy returns
- Need a rug pad? We recommend RugPadUSA
- We can resize most rugs for a small fee. Request more info if you want this rug shorter or narrower.
Please contact us if you need color descriptions. We can also take detail photos of any item with Sherwin-Williams ColorSnap, Benjamin Moore Classics, Pantone fan decks or Crayola Crayons.
You can also visualize most of our products in your own room with AR (augmented reality) on an iPhone (6s or newer) or iPad.