6' 7" (79 in.)
15' 1" (181 in.)
Vintage Sarkisla kilim rug hand-woven in mid 20th century as two pieces and then joined together. It is in very good condition. Sarkisla is a town in the Central Anatolian Sivas Province of Turkey.
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Only one in stock, handmade, unique
- Free shipping. Easy returns
- Need a rug pad? We recommend RugPadUSA
- We can resize most rugs for a small fee. Request more info if you want this rug shorter or narrower.
Please contact us if you need color descriptions. We can also take detail photos of any item with Sherwin-Williams ColorSnap, Benjamin Moore Classics, Pantone fan decks or Crayola Crayons.
You can also visualize most of our products in your own room with AR (augmented reality) on an iPhone (6s or newer) or iPad.