6' 6" (78 in.)
10' 4" (124 in.)
Antique Yomut Turkoman kilim hand-woven in early 20th century and in very good condition. The Yomut kilims woven by the Turkoman north Afghanistan are large and rectangular and woven in one piece with weft-faced patterning. Overall coloration is a distinct deep madder with brocaded guls patterning the whole field. Flower is the predominant motif, which through the extended activity of knotting and weaving has become so stylized as to become unrecognizable as a figurative representation.
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Only one in stock, handmade, unique
- Free shipping. Easy returns
- Need a rug pad? We recommend RugPadUSA
- We can resize most rugs for a small fee. Request more info if you want this rug shorter or narrower.
Please contact us if you need color descriptions. We can also take detail photos of any item with Sherwin-Williams ColorSnap, Benjamin Moore Classics, Pantone fan decks or Crayola Crayons.
You can also visualize most of our products in your own room with AR (augmented reality) on an iPhone (6s or newer) or iPad.